If you live near a shop that carries my work please consider placing your ordering through them. With covid-19 making in person shopping inadvisable they are missing out right now, and we are all in this together. You can find a list of such shops here: STOCKLISTS
Stay safe and trust science.
Unless otherwise noted in the product description brass items have a two-week turnaround time, meaning I will put them in the mail within two weeks of you placing your order. Shibuichi and sterling silver pieces may take longer as they are more often made to order. Please check individual product pages for specific turn-around times I will of course ship your items earlier if they are in-stock when you place your order.
I mail all orders USPS. My standard is First Class, which usually takes 2-4 days to arrive. I can also mail 2nd Day, which should reach you the day after I mail it. If you are considering 2nd day, please note that turnaround times still apply. Feel free to contact me to check current turnaround time for a specific item. Once your order is in the mail you will get an automated email with tracking information.
I am happy to ship anywhere in the world that USPS will deliver. That said, I do not guarantee delivery of international shipments because certain international shipments can not be insured. I may be able to file a claim on your behalf, but I shall not be held responsible for items lost or damaged during international shipment. Please be aware that your local postal service may charge taxes or fees when you collect your item. The full item value will be listed on customs forms. Please contact your local postal service if you would like to know what fees to expect.
You can come pick up your items at my shop! If you want to go this route please contact me prior to ordering and I will provide a code to waive S&H when you order. Once your order is ready I will email you to arrange a time for you to visit the studio and pick it up. My shop is in down-town Biddeford, about 30 minutes from Portland ME.
I want you to feel so darn good about your purchase. If you are not satisfied with the fit, decide you just don't want it (gasp), or think that it is defective please contact me right away to explain the situation and I will let you know how best to proceed.
- Returns made within fourteen days of receipt are eligible for exchange or refund.
- Returns made within 30 days of receipt are eligible for exchange only.
- Returns past 30 days will be accepted only on a case-by case basis.
- Returned items must be in new/unworn condition and accompanied by your order #.
- Items damaged by customer-performed refitting are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Special order pieces are not eligible for return or exchange. This includes custom sized items.
- You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping unless the item is defective.
- Original shipping fees are not refundable.
- If your piece breaks, is damaged, or wears out, please contact me. I do not offer a warranty but I will do everything I can to make you happy!
- Items in the ARCHIVE section of my site are not returnable.